Life... A true reality

Inside the mind and life of Laura

Monday, September 19, 2005

Yeah! Yeah!

Well, I passed my licensure exam! I'm a licensed physical therapist now!! I now get letters behind my name! I'm so excited! I found out Thursday while in Austin, TX at a conference for work. I called my mom and asked her if she had checked the mail. She said that there was a big tan envelope in the mail with my name (this is good news, a certified letter would be bad news). I said,"Yeah!" But then I thought it might be something else, so I asked her what it said in the top left corner and she said she didn't know but that she opened it and there was a tan certificate with my name on it (my license)! Yeah! It's so awesome how God truly gives you the desires of your heart. He never let me down and carried me through all of the hard times. Thank you, God! Yeah, I know I did the studying, but I would have to say that during the exam, I was the clearest of mind that I have ever been during a test. Thank you for those that prayed for me!

Just a little update... work is great! I'm getting into the swing of things. I plan on starting to work on my Orthopedic Certified Specialization now that I have my license. I'm now beginning to plan Chris and my wedding. We set a date for Aug. 12, 2006 in Red Oak, TX (just south of Dallas) so I have a lot to do until then.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Congratulations, and thank God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home