Life... A true reality

Inside the mind and life of Laura

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Me as a Physical Therapist

My first week of work has gone great! I still love my job! Ha, ha. Seriously, everything is going good. I'm studying for my licensure exam and I need major prayers concerning that. I take my exam on September 6th, so I have less than a month away now. I'm putting off any wedding planning stuff till after the test. Also, it looks like a house for me to rent might have dropped into my lap. One of the ladies I work with is moving out of her house and the landlord is still going to want to rent it. I go on Monday to look at it and see if it's what I want. So far it sounds really great. The nice thing about this is I didn't really have to go looking at a ton of houses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home