Life... A true reality

Inside the mind and life of Laura

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Working Woman!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I started working Aug 1st and I'm taking my licensure exam Sept 6th so I've been pretty busy. Between healing patients and sending them on their way and studying, life has been hectic. No wedding planning here yet. My new catch phrase is,"Not until after the test." I can't say that much longer, but it works for now. Basically, I'm in need of major prayers for the test, espically at 1:00 pm (CS) on Sept. 6th.

My job is great!! I really love it! It's definately been worth all the hard work. I'll have more time to write after I take the test. Don't forget the prayers... I really need them!

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Martin LaBar said...

I'm trying to pray about this.

Has Noelle returned to the USA?

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yes, Noelle has returned and from what she said before she should be in school somewhere in the northwest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home