Life... A true reality

Inside the mind and life of Laura

Thursday, January 19, 2006

One Word
















Describe ME in ONE WORD...just one word! Send it to me only, then send this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about you! This could be fun! (It could be dangerous!) Just hit reply and send me my one word back. Then forward this message on to your friends (including me) and see what they say about you! GAME ON!! Don't forget to "clean up" other addresses before you send this on to protect my friends' names. Thanks!

I received this email from a friend... I'm interested to see what people say.
The pic is of me after the Alumni game... that's why I look so rough and hungry!

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Martin LaBar said...

I don't think one word is enough . . .

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Some "one word"s other friends have emailed me... inspirational, big-hearted, hellatite... not sure what the last one meant.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, one word isn't enough...if I had to pick ONE though, "determined" was one of the first to come to my mind.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt-Monkey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home