Life... A true reality

Inside the mind and life of Laura

Monday, January 09, 2006

Some pics on display for the Fall '05

Chris and I seeing my brother off at the airport. He's going to Brazil for 2 years.


Chris's sister, Melissa, opening presents at our apartment on Christmas Day.
Chris's parents opening presents Christmas Day. You wouldn't believe it was 70 degrees outside.

Aaron and Nikadian chilling after a long day at Grandpa's house.
Aaron and Geno checking out the pics Aaron took of the kids opening presents.
Quentin showing Uncle Chris how to work the helicopter.
Julie and the boys snoozing before the big day begins.
Chris and Aaron before our road trip to San Antonio, TX for Thanksgiving.
Me, Gretta, Aaron, and Carolyn looking at black and white pics of our ancestors.
Aaron and Danielle (cousin) checking out more pics after Thanksgiving dinner.
Me eating our second night in the apartment. I hadn't moved all my stuff in yet so it was pretty bare.
At a friends' birthday party with his rock band playing.
Kori and me in SC the weekend of the SWU Alumni softball game.
Chris and me at Kori's parent's house the same weekend.
Chris and me on Halloween. Sorry about the lighting putting a funny glow on us.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Martin LaBar said...

God's best. Thanks for posting these.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home